Make your own, gluten-free chicken tenders using coconut flour as your breading ingredient.
- Makes six tenders
- Prep time: five minutes
- Bake time: 30 minutes
- Oven temperature: 425 degrees
- 6 chicken tenders
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
Recipe by Beth Asaff
- Pour the olive oil onto a plate and set aside.
- Pour the coconut flour and spices onto a second plate and combine well with a fork.
- Dip each tender into the olive oil, then place it in the coconut mixture.
- Turn the tender to coat in the flour.
- Place the chicken on a baking dish.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 30 minutes or until crispy and brown.
- Serve with your favorite side dish.