I made Sohpie’s @ A Squirrel in the Kitchen Paleo Vanilla Ice-cream and your are going to have to try it too.
- 2 cans (13 ½ ounces each) full fat coconut milk
- 4 TBSP maple syrup
- 1 TBSP alcohol-free vanilla flavoring or 1/2 TSP vanilla powder for strict AIP
- Combine all the ingredients in a saucepan and warm-up over medium-low heat, stirring frequently, for about five minutes.
- Taste and adjust the sweetener if needed.
- Allow the liquid to cool down completely. You can speed up the process by refrigerating the coconut mixture.
- Pour into the ice-cream machine and churn following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- You can enjoy immediately as a soft serve, or freeze for a couple of hour before serving.
- When frozen solid, allow the ice cream to thaw at room temperature for about 30 minutes before serving.