- Corn on the cob
- Salt, Pepper to taste
- Optional: seasonings
- Soak corn in a pot of cold water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat your grill on the medium setting.
- Peel back corn husks, pull the silks off around the corn.
- Season the corn with butter and salt, pepper (or add your fave spices.)
- Pull the husks back around the corn.
- Wrap corn tightly in tin foil, (this keeps the steam in and cooks quicker.)
- Grill corn for 20-25 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
- Peel back husks and remove corn.
- Sprinkle your favorite seasonings on top for added flavor.