It’s really a return to the type of eating your body naturally craves and was designed for. And that’s why it works. It’s based on how we humans evolved for literally millions of years.
1-1/2 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup coconut milk
4 eggs (whipped)
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Combine almond flour, baking powder, cinnamon and mix well.
2. In a sperate bowl beat eggs. Add the vanilla and coconut milk and mix well.
3. Pour liquid ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Drop batter in large spoonfuls onto preheated griddle.
5. Turn over pancakes when the bubbles form and are golden brown on the bottom.
- 2 cups almond flour (divided)
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 6 eggs (preferably pasture-raised)
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon unrefined sea salt
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- coconut oil or butter (to grease muffin pan)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease large 6-8 muffin cups with coconut oil or butter.
- Set aside 2 tablespoons of almond flour. In a mixing bowl or food processor combine remaining 2 cups almond flour, coconut flour, and salt.
- In a separate bowl whisk together eggs, honey and vanilla, then add to dry ingredients and blend thoroughly. Gently fold in blueberries, then pour batter into 6-8 large cups. Pat tops down into rounded heaps and use a brush to dab with with butter. Sprinkle with remaining almond flour for a pretty finish. Bake for 30-40 minutes. The top should be springy yet firm when they’re ready.