- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Salt and pepper, as desired
My cooking oil choice Coconut Oil
- In a medium bowl stir together the two eggs .
- In another bowl mix all the dry ingredients together almond flour, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper and cayenne pepper ,
- Dip the chicken thigh into the bowl of eggs, then into the flour mixture.
- Heat up your coconut oil
- Once your oil is heated and ready, place your chicken pieces into the pan .
- Cook the chicken thoroughly about 30 minutes on medium-high heat.