1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
1 cup fresh baby spinach
1/4 cup onions, diced small
1/4 cup green bell pepper, diced small
1/4 baby bella mushroom, diced small (or any type you like)
1/4 cup tomatoes, diced small
hot sauce (optional)
1. In a small mixing bowl, whisk eggs until frothy.
2. In a large non-stick pan heat one tablespoon of olive oil. Add the diced onions,
bell peppers and cook about 3 to 4 minutes until veggies are translucent. Now add
the tomatoes, mushroom and spinach cook about 2 more minutes. Remove from pan and
3. Pour eggs into 10-inch non-stick pan. Continue cooking until eggs are almost firm
in the center.
4. Spoon the onions, green peppers, mushroom, tomatoes and spinach on top of half of
the eggs and when eggs are firm all over fold the other side over top of the veggies,
using a rubber spatula.
5. Continue cooking until desired color.