AUTHOR: ADAPTED FROM BOB’S RED MILL
YIELDS: 8 PANCAKES
- *NOTE: I melted my coconut oil in a small saucepan over low heat just until it became a liquid. After letting it cool a minute or two, I then added it to the wet ingredients.
- Heat a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs, milk and oil until combined. In a separate medium bowl, whisk coconut flour, sugar, baking powder and salt until well blended.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients; stir with a fork until well combined and no lumps remain.
- Grease griddle or skillet with oil or butter. Drop ladlefuls of batter, a scant ¼ cup each, onto hot griddle. Cook 3 to 4 minutes until small bubbles begin to form on top, then flip. Cook on other side 1 to 2 minutes until cooked through.
- Serve warm with your favorite pancake toppings.