I made this Sunday afternoon December 13th 2015 Hot spinach and artichoke dip, I found the recipe on Pinterest by www.shesaved.com . I found it to be a little to salty, although I didn’t add that much salt in the recipe itself. I believe the brand of artichoke that I choice to the culprit. I serviced it with Tostitos chips.
1.5 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 cup frozen chopped spinach
12 ounces frozen artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
8 ounces light cream cheese
1/2 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350°
- Spray a medium-size baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
- Sauté the artichoke hearts and spinach over medium heat until all the liquid has evaporated. This should only take a few minutes, but it’s a necessary step. If you skip it, you may wind up with a watery dip.
- Add the mozzarella, Parmesan, cream cheese, sour cream, garlic, salt, and pepper to the bowl of a food processor and blend until thoroughly combined.
- Add the artichoke hearts and spinach and blend until they are evenly combined.
- Pour into you’re prepared baking dish, cover and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until bubbling and the top is lightly browned.
- Serve with pita chips, tortilla chips, toasted bread or vegetables for dipping.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator up to three days.