I found the recipe by theleangreenbean and thought wow ! Now these scream Christmas to me
- Put almonds and pepitas in a food processor and pulse until well chopped.
- Add dates and pulse several times to chop.
- Add cocoa powder, peppermint extract and milk and process until well combined. (I’d start with 2 Tbsp of milk and add more if needed.
- Form mixture into balls. Mixture will be a little bit wet and slightly sticky.
- Roll in crushed candy canes or drizzle with white chocolate if desired.
- Store in the fridge or freezer.