- 3 cups sourdough starter.
- 3 cups flour blend (I use a combination of quinoa flour, tiger nut, flour, flax meal and/or almond flour.),
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- ½ cup filtered water
- Blend sourdough starter with remaining ingredients by hand or mixer.
- Pour into parchment lined loaf pans.
- Cover with plastic and allow to rise 4 hours or more.
- Remove plastic and cover loaf pans with a lid or place them in a dutch oven. (Covering them allows them to cook from the inside and avoid burned edges.)
- Place in cool oven.
- Turn oven to 400 degrees.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from dutch oven or remove lid and cook an additional 10 minutes till done.
- Remove from pans and allow to cool.
- Enjoy immediately or save until the next day for improved texture.