- 2 cups of cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella – bocconcini or ciliegine – small round cheese
- 2 tbs minced parsley
- 3 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs red wine vinegar
- 1 small garlic cube – minced
- 8 twists of black pepper
- Slice cherry tomatoes in half – I used a combination of yellow and red tomatoes.
- Slice mozzarella balls in half (you want the size to be similar to the sliced cherry tomatoes). It’s important to use fresh mozzarella in this salad.
- Whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, minced garlic and pepper. Pour over mozzarella and cherry tomatoes.
- Sprinkle parsley over salad and toss gently until combined.
- Let sit 15 minutes before serving so the flavors marinate.